Food & Drink Packages
- Your accommodation is inclusive of a complimentary continental breakfast basket containing a selection of condiments, house-made muesli, bread, milk, yoghurt, juice, selection of Yarra Valley Teas and Yarra Valley roasted Silva coffee.
- Additional adult and child rates are inclusive of a continental breakfast hamper; children using existing bedding will not receive breakfast provisions.
When staying with us, guests can purchase from our selection of hampers and boards with more information available below. Guests are also welcome to dine with us in the Clubhouse with our Members’ Lounge & Bar, Members’ Dining Room and Members’ Terrace. To view our current opening hours and menus, please follow the below link. Bookings are essential.
Yering Gorge Cottages is opening the door to the bounty of local wineries, brewers and food producers on their doorstep. Continuing to enhance the accommodation and destination experience we are providing, guests can now enjoy a selection of some of the Yarra Valley’s best producers straight from their mini bar including Coombe Farm wines; Hargreaves Hill Pale Ale; St Ronan’s Apple Cider; and for the sweet tooth – a selection of chocolates from The Ministry of Chocolate. All mini bars are also stocked with a selection of waters and soft drinks.
- Cheese Board
- Charcuterie Board
- Bottle of Storm Ridge Pinot Noir
Breakfast Hamper* $45.00 (based on two guests)
- ½ dozen Free Range Eggs
- 6 rashers of Short Cut Rindless smoked bacon
- A selection of seasonal vegetables
- Two prime beef (330 gram) steaks
- Two marinated chicken thighs
- Chef’s prawns (6)
- Two Chef’s salads including dressing
- A selection of condiments including BBQ sauce, tomato sauce and mustard
If you are travelling with children, a Joey BBQ pack can be ordered for $10 per child.
Cheese BOARD $49.00 (based on two guests)
Enjoy a selection of three cheeses, house-made pear paste, lavosh biscuits
Charcuterie Board $40.00 (based on two guests)
Enjoy a selection of cured meats, duck liver parfait, house pickles, Cumberland sauce and lavosh biscuits.
Whether you are travelling for a special occasion, or to catch up with family and friends, you can pre-order your wine and we’ll have it in your cottage ready for your arrival, with the white and sparkling chilled of course.
Coombe Yarra Valley Blanc De Blanc ($40)*
Coombe Yarra Valley Shiraz ($40)*
Coombe Yarra Valley Pinot Gris ($25)*
Your cottage is also equipped with a fully stocked mini-bar.
- *Only available when purchased prior to your arrival. Normal mini-bar charges apply for any beverages consumed during your stay.
To book, please contact our Reception on:
T: +61 3 9739 0110
Please note that all inclusions may be subject to seasonal variances and prices are current as at January 11, 2021. Full payment is required at the time of booking. Alcohol can only be purchased by guests aged 18+ years. Yering Gorge Cottages practices ‘Responsible Service of Alcohol’ and guests may be asked to provide Photo ID on their arrival.
Last Updated: July 1, 2021