Food & Drink Packages
- Your accommodation is inclusive of a complimentary continental breakfast basket containing a selection of condiments, home-made muesli, bread, fresh fruit, milk, juice, selection of Yarra Valley Teas and Yarra Valley roasted Silva coffee.
- Additional adult and child rates are inclusive of a continental breakfast hamper; children using existing bedding will not receive breakfast provisions.
You can elect to upgrade your breakfast to a self-cooked breakfast hamper to enjoy during your stay or let us cook weekend breakfast for you in The Members’ Lounge. We have also put together a range of food and beverage hampers that we would be delighted to arrange for you to assist in making your stay with us more enjoyable.
If you are interested in holding an event in your cottage, or one of our event spaces, we would delighted to have our Events team speak with you regarding your requirements.
Mini Bar goes big on local
Yering Gorge Cottages is opening the door to the bounty of local wineries, brewers and food producers on their doorstep. Continuing to enhance the accommodation and destination experience we are providing, guests can now enjoy a selection of some of the Yarra Valley’s best producers straight from their mini bar including Coombe Farm wines; Hargreaves Hill Pale Ale and Lager; Napoleone Apple Cider; Payten & Jones; Feather Weight Craft Light and for the sweet tooth – Kennedy & Wilson chocolates. All mini bars are also stocked with a selection of waters and soft drinks.
- ½ dozen Free Range Eggs
- 6 rashers of Short Cut Rindless smoked bacon
- A selection of mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach and avocado
- Two Eye Fillet (220 gram) steaks
- Chef’s prawns (6)
- Two Corn-on-the-Cob
- Chef’s salad including dressing
- A selection of condiments including BBQ sauce, tomato sauce and mustard
If you are travelling with children, a Joey BBQ pack can be ordered for $10 per child and includes one hamburger and one sausage.
- A selection of two cheeses – Yarra Valley Dairy Yering cheese (cow) and YV black savourine (goat)
- Quince Paste, nuts, dried fruit, and Lavosh biscuits
Enjoy a selection of olives, house-made dip, caper berries, cornichons, salami, nduja, prosciutto and breads.
Whether you are travelling for a special occasion, or to catch up with family and friends, you can pre-order your wine and we’ll have it in your cottage ready for your arrival, with the white and sparkling chilled of course.
Coombe Farm Blanc De Blanc ($25)
Coombe Farm Shiraz ($35)
Coombe Farm Pinot Gris ($25)
Your cottage is also equipped with a fully stocked mini-bar.
CRAFT BEERS & CIDER
Lovers of Yarra Valley Craft Beers and Ciders can pre-order a selection of Hargreaves Hill craft beers and Napoleone cider and we’ll have them chilled and waiting for your arrival – perfect for when you’re relaxing on your private deck and taking in view.
Hargreaves Hill Pale Ale – Pack of 4 ($18)
Hargreaves Hill Lager – Pack of 4 ($18)
Napoleone Apple Cider – Pack of 4 ($18)
To book, please contact our Reception on:
T: +61 3 9739 0110
Please note that all inclusions may be subject to seasonal variances and prices are current as at March 7, 2019. Full payment is required at the time of booking. Alcohol can only be purchased by guests aged 18+ years. Yering Gorge Cottages practices ‘Responsible Service of Alcohol’ and guests may be asked to provide Photo ID on their arrival.