Food & Drink Packages
- Your accommodation is inclusive of a complimentary continental breakfast basket containing a selection of condiments, home-made muesli, fresh fruit, milk, juice, selection of Yarra Valley Teas and Yarra Valley roasted Silva coffee
- Fresh bread will be delivered to your cottage daily
- Additional adult and child rates are inclusive of a continental breakfast hamper; children using existing bedding will not receive breakfast provisions.
You can elect to upgrade your breakfast to a self-cooked breakfast hamper to enjoy during your stay or let us cook weekend breakfast for you in The Members’ Lounge. We have also put together a range of food and beverage hampers that we would be delighted to arrange for you to assist in making your stay with us more enjoyable.
if you are interested in holding an event in your cottage, or one of our event spaces, we would delighted to have our Events team speak with you regarding your requirements.
- ½ dozen Free Range Eggs
- 6 rashers of Short Cut Rindless smoked bacon
- A selection of mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach and avocado
BBQ Hamper* $75 (based on two guests)
- Two Porterhouse steaks
- Chef’s prawns (6)
- Two Corn-on-the-Cob
- Chef’s salad including dressing
- A selection of condiments including BBQ sauce, tomato sauce and mustard
If you are travelling with children, a Joey BBQ pack can be ordered for $10 per child and includes one hamburger and one sausage.
Cheese Platter $49 (based on two guests)
- A selection of two cheeses – Yarra Valley Yering cheese (cow) and YV black savourine (goat)
- Quince Paste, nuts, dried fruit, and Lavosh biscuits
Charcuterie Board – $34 (based on two guests)
Whether you are travelling for a special occasion, or to catch up with family and friends, you can pre-order your wine and we’ll have it in your cottage ready for your arrival, with the white and sparkling chilled of course.
Coombe Farm Blanc De Blanc ($25)
Coombe Farm Shiraz ($35)
Coombe Farm Pinot Gris ($25)
Your cottage is also equipped with a fully stocked mini-bar.
To book, please contact our Reception on:
T: +61 3 9739 0110
Please note that all inclusions may be subject to seasonal variances and prices are current as at June 12, 2018. Full payment is required at the time of booking. Alcohol can only be purchased by guests aged 18+ years. Yering Gorge Cottages practices ‘Responsible Service of Alcohol’ and guests may be asked to provide Photo ID on their arrival.