Travel Information: COVIDSafe Environment
community I Our Commitment to Cleanliness I Cancellation Policy
We are extremely fortunate to enjoy a location that offers an abundance of open spaces,a beautiful private nature reserve and plenty of fresh air for you to enjoy and relax within. Our cottages are positioned throughout our cottage precinct offering guests privacy and serenity.
The health and wellbeing of our guests and team is our absolute priority and we are committed to providing the highest standards of service, cleanliness and hygiene. We hope that these added precautions that we have implemented will provide you with peace of mind when planning your stay with us. When you are ready to travel again, we will be here waiting to check you in.
Supporting local businesses is extremely important and you can check availability and make bookings directly with us by following the BOOK NOW link on this page.
Whilst staying with us, guests enjoy the following accommodation amenities:
- All of our one and two bedroom cottages are fully self-contained providing guests with kitchenette facilities featuring cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, BBQ, fridge and toaster oven. Our four bedroom cottage provides a full kitchen to guests to utilise.
- Guests can purchase items from our Hamper Menu and orders will be placed in your cottage prior to your arrival.
- All cottages have a full mini bar featuring a selection of Yarra Valley wines, craft beers, cider and snacks to purchase whilst staying with us.
- All cottages, with the exception of two of our two bedroom cottages are freestanding offering guests complete privacy and minimal engagement with other guests staying with us.
- All cottages have opening windows and sliding door opening on to your private deck.
- Guests can park their car immediately adjacent to their cottage.
When you are ready to travel again, and to ensure you are able to completely relax in the peaceful surrounds of your private cottage, we want to reassure you that we’re working with our team and external suppliers to ensure hygiene and sanitation standards are in line with the absolute latest health protocols, and that high touchpoints are being regularly sanitised.
Whilst we have always had strict hygiene practices and cleaning standards in place, as further precautions, we have introduced a number of additional measures to reduce the risk and ensure a safer environment including:
- Increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas including lobbies, door handles, public bathrooms, etc. utilising hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Our staff have successfully completed the Victorian Government Return to Work E-learning course: ‘Operating a hospitality business in a COVID-19 environment’.
- We have implemented contact free check-in and check-out protocols.
- We have discontinued the delivery of a morning newspaper and we encourage you to utilise the complimentary Wi-Fi to remain updated with the daily news via your own electronic devices.
- We have implemented a cashless environment and all payments must be made using either a credit card or ‘tap and go’.
- We have placed antibacterial hand sanitisers in all public areas.
- We have implemented social distancing practices throughout our business.
Guest amenities operating for our guests’ enjoyment:
- Food & Beverage facilities including The Members’ Lounge & Bar, Members’ Dining Room and Members’ Terrace
- Adult & Children’s Games Rooms can be used during our Clubhouse opening hours.
- Event facilities.
- Golf Course – tee times are subject to availability and must be booked in advance with either Reception or The Sports Shop.
- Driving Range and Practice Facilities.
- Golf Tuition – bookings are required and can be made with The Sports Shop.
- The Fitness Centre – bookings must be made with The Sports Shop.
- Tennis Courts – bookings must be made with The Sports Shop. Guests must bring their own tennis racquets and balls.
- Guests may explore our 12 km of bushwalking trails located within our private nature reserve.
Guest amenities that are temporarily closed effective from 11.59pm on friday, february 12, 2021.
- Guest Laundry facilities.
For the purposes of contact tracing, and only if requested by DHHS, we will require the telephone contact details of all guests staying with us. Guests will also be asked to provide current photo identification that includes your residential address – in the way of a Drivers Licence or Passport – prior to your arrival. Children will be deemed to reside at the address of their parents. This information will be retained for 28 days at which time it will be destroyed.
In addition, our staff are aware of the importance of monitoring their own health and if they feel unwell or are showing signs of illness, they will be supported whilst they remain home in self isolation. For the safety and health of our staff and the whole community, we are also requesting that all our guests practice good general hygiene and if feeling unwell, remain at home and postpone their travels.
victorian covidsafe Summer environment
Effective from 6.00pm on January 11, 2021 the Victorian Government introduced a permit system for all interstate travellers coming to Victoria. Under the new system, travellers will need to apply for a permit to enter Victoria from anywhere in Australia, except border communities in NSW where locals will require proof of their home address. Full details of the Victorian Travel Permit System can be found on the Victorian Government website.
Guests who are staying with us from December 7, 2020 onwards are required to follow the Victorian Government and DHHS guidelines regarding the number of people who are able to visit you in your accommodation on any one day and the wearing of masks when indoors or when you are unable to socially distance outside. More information can be found by following the below links.
Please stay well and stay safe.
Reservation Cancellation Policy:
For any guests who are holding a credit issued when travel restrictions were announced by the Victorian Government in 2020, please note that you credit is valid for a year from the date of your original accommodation booking being cancelled. When rebooking your stay with us, dates will be subject to availability, with any rate differences and minimum night stays applicable.
For guests who are no longer able to travel due to Border restrictions in place at the time of their scheduled date of arrival, a credit will be issued for the amount already paid which can be used for a future stay within 12 months of the cancellation of your booking. When rebooking your stay with us, dates will be subject to availability, with any rate differences and minimum night stays applicable.
For guests who have booked to stay with us since October 27, 2020 and are no longer able to travel for reasons, other than border restrictions, please note that our normal cancellation policies will apply.
We encourage all travellers to check the cancellation policies of our rates before booking; and where possible, take out travel insurance.
If you are holding a group booking, please contact our team via email to check future availability and the option of moving your booking to an alternate date.
Third Party Bookings / Online Travel Agents
For guests who have booked through a travel agent, online booking platform or any other third party booking platforms, please contact your booking provider directly for assistance.
No Show Charges
These will apply as normal. To avoid this charge, please contact us directly to amend or cancel your booking.
Last Updated: February 24, 2021