Travel Information: COVIDSafe Environment
community I Our Commitment to Cleanliness I Cancellation Policy
We are extremely fortunate to enjoy a location that offers an abundance of open spaces,a beautiful private nature reserve and plenty of fresh air for you to enjoy and relax within. Our cottages are positioned throughout our cottage precinct offering guests privacy and serenity.
The health and wellbeing of our guests and team is our absolute priority and we are committed to providing the highest standards of service, cleanliness and hygiene. We hope that these added precautions that we have implemented will provide you with peace of mind when planning your stay with us. When you are ready to travel again, we will be here waiting to check you in.
Supporting local businesses is extremely important and you can check availability and make bookings directly with us by following the BOOK NOW link on this page.
Whilst staying with us, guests enjoy the following accommodation amenities:
- All of our one and two-bedroom cottages are fully self-contained providing guests with kitchenette facilities featuring cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, BBQ, fridge and toaster oven. Our four-bedroom cottage provides a full kitchen to guests to utilise.
- Guests can purchase items from our Hamper Menu and orders will be placed in your cottage prior to your arrival.
- All cottages have a full mini bar featuring a selection of Yarra Valley wines, craft beers, cider and snacks to purchase whilst staying with us.
- All cottages, with the exception of two of our two-bedroom cottages are freestanding offering guests complete privacy and minimal engagement with other guests staying with us.
- All cottages have opening windows and sliding door opening on to your private deck.
- Guests can park their car immediately adjacent to their cottage.
To ensure you are able to completely relax in the peaceful surrounds of your private cottage whilst staying with us, we want to reassure you that we’re working with our team and external suppliers to ensure hygiene and sanitation standards are in line with the latest health protocols, and that high touchpoints are being regularly sanitised.
Whilst we have always had strict hygiene practices and cleaning standards in place, as further precautions, we have introduced a number of additional measures to reduce the risk and ensure a safer environment including:
- Increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas including lobbies, door handles, public bathrooms, etc. utilising hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Our staff have successfully completed the Victorian Government Return to Work E-learning course: ‘Operating a hospitality business in a COVID-19 environment’.
- We provide guests with the option of contact free check-in and check-out protocols.
- We operate a cashless environment and guests have the option of charging back to their cottage during their stay or EFTPOS payments.
- We provide antibacterial hand sanitisers in all public areas.
- We follow social distancing guidelines within our business.
Guest amenities operating for our guests’ enjoyment:
- Food & Beverage facilities including the Members’ Lounge & Bar, Dining Room and Members’ Terrace
- Golf Course – tee times are subject to availability and must be booked in advance with Reception or The Sports Shop.
- Golf Tuition – bookings are required and can be made with The Sports Shop.
- Driving Range and Practice Facilities – access to range balls can be co-ordinated with The Sports Shop.
- Tennis Courts* – bookings must be made with The Sports Shop. Guests must bring their own tennis racquets and balls.
- Guests may explore our 12 km of bushwalking trails located within our private nature reserve.
- The Fitness Centre
- Bookings are essential and can be made with The Sports Shop.
- Event facilities.
- Adult & Children’s Games Rooms can be used during our Clubhouse opening hours.
Guest amenities that remain closed.
- Guest Laundry facilities.
In addition, our staff are aware of the importance of monitoring their own health and if they feel unwell or are showing signs of illness, they will be supported whilst they remain home in self isolation. For the safety and health of our staff and the whole community, we are also requesting that all our guests practice good general hygiene and if feeling unwell, remain at home and postpone their travels.
victorian covidsafe environment
Effective from 11.59pm on Friday, April 22, 2022 – guests will no longer be required to show proof of vaccination or check in when dining with us.
For up-to-date information on Victorian COVIDSafe Settings and the wearing of masks, please follow the below link.
Please stay well, and stay safe.
Reservation Cancellation Policy:
For any guests who are holding a credit issued when Victorian Government or interstate border travel restrictions have required a change to your booking, please note that you credit is valid for a year from the date of your original accommodation booking being cancelled. When rebooking your stay with us, dates will be subject to availability, with any rate differences and minimum night stays applicable.
For guests who are no longer able to travel due to border restrictions in place, or are required to isolate, at the time of their scheduled date of arrival, you have the option of amending your dates without penalty, and subject to availability; or a credit will be issued for the amount already paid which can be used for a future stay within 12 months of the cancellation of your booking. When rebooking your stay with us, dates will be subject to availability, with any rate differences and minimum night stays applicable.
For guests who have booked to stay with us and are no longer able to travel for reasons, other than border restrictions or mandatory isolation, please note that our normal cancellation policies will apply.
We encourage all travellers to check the cancellation policies of our rates before booking; and where possible, take out travel insurance.
If you are holding a group booking, please contact our team via email to check future availability and the option of moving your booking to an alternate date.
Third Party Bookings / Online Travel Agents
For guests who have booked through a travel agent, online booking platform or any other third party booking platforms, please contact your booking provider directly for assistance.
No Show Charges
These will apply as normal. To avoid this charge, please contact us directly to amend or cancel your booking.
Last Updated: April 22, 2022