Travel Information: COVID-19 Update
community I Our Commitment to Cleanliness I Cancellation Policy
We are extremely fortunate to enjoy a location that offers an abundance of open spaces,a beautiful private nature reserve and plenty of fresh air for you to enjoy and relax within. Our cottages are positioned throughout our cottage precinct offering guests privacy and serenity.
The health and wellbeing of our guests and team is our absolute priority and we are committed to providing the highest standards of service, cleanliness and hygiene. We hope that these added precautions that we have implemented will provide you with peace of mind when planning your stay with us. When you are ready to travel again, we will be here waiting to check you in.
Supporting local businesses is extremely important and you can check availability and make bookings directly with us by following the BOOK NOW link on this page.
Whilst staying with us, guests enjoy the following acommodation amenities:
- All of our one and two bedroom cottages are fully self-contained providing guests with kitchenette facilities featuring cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, BBQ, fridge and toaster oven. Our four bedroom cottage provides a full kitchen to guests to utilise.
- Guests can purchase items from our Hamper Menu and ‘Order & Go’ Menu and orders will be placed in your cottage prior to your arrival.
- All cottages have a full mini bar featuring a selection of Yarra Valley wines, craft beers, cider and snacks to purchase whilst staying with us.
- All cottages, with the exception of two of our two bedroom cottages are freestanding offering guests complete privacy and minimal engagement with other guests staying with us.
- All cottages have opening windows and sliding door opening on to your private deck.
- Guests can park their car immediately adjacent to their cottage.
When you are ready to travel again, and to ensure you are able to completely relax in the peaceful surrounds of your private cottage, we want to reassure you that we’re working with our team and external suppliers to ensure hygiene and sanitation standards are in line with the absolute latest health protocols, and that high touchpoints are being regularly sanitised.
Whilst we have always had strict hygiene practices and cleaning standards in place, as further precautions, we have introduced a number of additional measures to reduce the risk and ensure a safer environment including:
- Increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas including lobbies, door handles, public bathrooms, etc. utilising hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We have implemented contact free check-in and check-out protocols.
- We have discontinued the delivery of a morning newspaper and we encourage you to utilise the complimentary Wi-Fi to remain updated with the daily news via your own electronic devices.
- We have implemented a cashless environment and all payments must be made using either a credit card or ‘tap and go’.
- We have placed antibacterial hand sanitisers in all public areas.
- We have implemented social distancing practices throughout our business.
Guest amenities operating under changed conditions or that are temporarily closed:
- The Members’ Lounge & Bar will reopen on Monday, June 1, 2020. In recent months the world has changed significantly and, as a result, there will be some adjustments to our Food & Beverage experience to incorporate the guidelines issued by the Victorian Government on May 25, 2020 for the reopening of restaurants and cafes. Guests may order from our Hamper and ‘Order & Go’ Menus whilst staying with us. Depending on the rate you have booked, guests enjoy a continental breakfast hamper and all cottages include a full mini bar for guests to purchase from.
- Our health and recreation facilities (Tennis, Fitness Centre and Games’ Rooms) remain closed in accordance with current government directives issued on March 23, 2020 regarding recreational facilities. Guests may continue to use our 12 km of bushwalking trails located within our private nature reserve.
- Our event facilities remain closed in accordance with current government directives issued on March 23, 2020 regarding non-essential gatherings.
- Our Guest Laundry facilities have been temporarily closed.
As part of the Victorian Government’s easing of travel restrictions announced on May 24, 2020 we will require the telephone contact details of all guests staying with us for contact tracing purposes only. Guests will also be asked to provide current photo identification in the way of a Drivers Licence or Passport prior to your arrival.
In addition, our staff are aware of the importance of monitoring their own health and if they feel unwell or are showing signs of illness, they will be supported whilst they remain home in self isolation. For the safety and health of our staff and the whole community, we are also requesting that all our guests practice good general hygiene and if feeling unwell, remain at home and postpone their travels.
Reservation Cancellation Policy:
We have also reviewed our cancellation policy to give you greater flexibility in line with the current travel guidelines that have been established by the Federal Government and State Government authorities.
Guests who are booked to stay with us, and are not currently able to travel due to the current travel guidelines may amend their booking to a later date without penalty by calling the property directly. If you are unsure when you will feel comfortable about travelling again, you can take your paid deposit as a gift certificate to be used within a year of its issuance; or we can issue you with a refund that will be processed to the card of the initial payment. Any changes of dates will be subject to availability, any rate differences and minimum night stays.
If you are holding a group booking, please contact our team to check future availability and the option of moving your booking to an alternate date.
Third Party Bookings / Online Travel Agents
For guests who have booked through a travel agent, online booking platform or any other third party booking platforms, please contact your booking provider directly for assistance.
No Show Charges
These will apply as normal. To avoid this charge, please contact us directly to amend or cancel your booking.
Last Updated: May 25, 2020